The Band Perry Forum
Welcome to The Band Perry Forum
Come and join us, login or register now. Share news, photos, videos and opinions... Talk about shows and meet-and-greets and much more.
The Band Perry Forum
Welcome to The Band Perry Forum
Come and join us, login or register now. Share news, photos, videos and opinions... Talk about shows and meet-and-greets and much more.
The Band Perry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Band Perry first forum. Talk about eveything Perry.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello Fans Perry! I'm sister woman Amanda :)
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm by AmandaDFanPerry

» The Band Perry at BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm by TBP_Fan

» Women Who Rock Style Files
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm by edge_of_the_ocean

» The Band Perry at The Opry
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 pm by edge_of_the_ocean

» The Band Perry nominated for Teen Choice Awards 2012
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 pm by TBP_Fan

» Kimberly Perry will co-host CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am by TBP_Fan

» The Band Perry on Today Show NYC
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 pm by TBP_Fan

» Postcard From Paris (CMT)
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm by TBP_Fan

» Postcard From Paris
The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm by TBP_Fan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is Profotablu

Our users have posted a total of 211 messages in 88 subjects

The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TBP_Fan
Postcard From Paris
TBP_Fan

The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  Empty
PostSubject: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 11:32 am

It's seems that The Band Perry are recording a christmas EP, or at least a single. How do you think christmas classics will sound performed by them?
The Band Perry Twitter wrote:
Christmas in July! In the studio cutting Santa Claus Is Coming To Town. Pass the eggnog? - July,19th

Last edited by TBP_Fan on Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thebandperry.forumeiros.com
edge_of_the_ocean
Miss you Being Gone
edge_of_the_ocean

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 3:31 pm

:) <3:
That's great Hopefully soon we will hear some more news
Back to top Go down
thebandperryfan
Miss you Being Gone
thebandperryfan

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 5:50 pm

Please let it be a Chirstmas EP, I'd love that!
Back to top Go down
TBP_Fan
Postcard From Paris
TBP_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 5:07 pm

"Justin Bieber has revealed further details of his secretive Christmas album, confirming The Band Perry will feature on at least one of the festive tracks. "

Back to top Go down
edge_of_the_ocean
Miss you Being Gone
edge_of_the_ocean

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySat Oct 08, 2011 4:12 pm

tasteofcountry.com wrote:

The Band Perry are excited to be a part of Justin Bieber‘s first Christmas album, and their fans won’t have to wait much longer to hear why. Bieber announced on his website that the album ‘Under the Mistletoe’ will be in stores on November 1. He also released the complete track listing with his many collaborators.

Neil, Reid and Kimberly Perry will join the pop star on a song called ‘Home This Christmas.’ It’s not clear if this is an original or not. While Bieber had indicated the album would be nothing but originals, it appears the final draft is a mix of originals and classics. A quick Google search of the song’s title does reveal songs of the same name, but it’s a fairly generic title — so it could be a new song with a familiar name.

The country trio is the only Nashville sound on the project. Last month, the artists tweeted back and forth. On his Twitter page, Bieber said, “@thebandperry heard the final version of our song for the Christmas album!! Love it. glad to have you!” Later the Perrys tweeted back, “Thx JB. Thrilled to be a part!”

Justin Bieber ‘Under the Mistletoe’ Track Listing

1. ‘Only Thing I Ever Get for Christmas’
2. ‘Mistletoe’
3. ‘The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)’ Feat. Usher
4. ‘Santa Claus Is Coming to Town’
5. ‘Fa La La’ Feat. Boyz II Men
6. ‘Christmas Love’
7. ‘All I Want for Christmas Is You’ – Duet with Mariah Carey
8. ‘Drummer Boy’ Feat. Busta Rhymes
9. ‘All I Want Is You’
*10. ‘Fa La La’ (acapella) Feat. Boyz II Men
11. ‘Christmas Eve’
12. ‘Home This Christmas’ Feat. The Band Perry
*13. ‘Silent Night’
*14. ‘Pray’
*15. ‘Someday at Christmas’

*included on deluxe edition only
The album will be released on Nov, 1st, and there will be a Deluxe version CD/DVD with 25 min. of backstage footages, o music video of «Pray» and four extra songs.
Back to top Go down
TBP_Fan
Postcard From Paris
TBP_Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 2:01 pm

universalmusic.pt wrote:
Besides «Mistletoe», The Messengers wrote and produced «Christmas Love» e «Home For Christmas» (Justin Bieber ft. Band Perry).

from universalmusic.pt
Back to top Go down
edge_of_the_ocean
Miss you Being Gone
edge_of_the_ocean

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 6:17 pm

The album is finnaly released. You can hear TBP on the track Home This Christmas (nº10). There are some solos sang by Kimberly:) You can hear the song on youtube
Back to top Go down
thebandperryfan
Miss you Being Gone
thebandperryfan

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 5:05 pm

I don't like Justin Bieber's voice, but that track is worth listen cause Kimberly sings a couple lines :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.    The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Band Perry on Justin Bieber Christmas album.
Page 1 of 1