The Band Perry Forum
Welcome to The Band Perry Forum
Come and join us, login or register now. Share news, photos, videos and opinions... Talk about shows and meet-and-greets and much more.
The Band Perry Forum
Welcome to The Band Perry Forum
Come and join us, login or register now. Share news, photos, videos and opinions... Talk about shows and meet-and-greets and much more.
The Band Perry Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Band Perry first forum. Talk about eveything Perry.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Hello Fans Perry! I'm sister woman Amanda :)
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyFri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm by AmandaDFanPerry

» The Band Perry at BBC Radio 2 Live in Hyde Park
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:00 pm by TBP_Fan

» Women Who Rock Style Files
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm by edge_of_the_ocean

» The Band Perry at The Opry
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 pm by edge_of_the_ocean

» The Band Perry nominated for Teen Choice Awards 2012
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:04 pm by TBP_Fan

» Kimberly Perry will co-host CMA Music Festival: Country's Night To Rock
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:12 am by TBP_Fan

» The Band Perry on Today Show NYC
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:30 pm by TBP_Fan

» Postcard From Paris (CMT)
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptySat May 26, 2012 4:49 pm by TBP_Fan

» Postcard From Paris
"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyFri May 25, 2012 6:46 pm by TBP_Fan

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Statistics
We have 50 registered users
The newest registered user is Profotablu

Our users have posted a total of 211 messages in 88 subjects

"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TBP_Fan
Postcard From Paris
TBP_Fan

"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D Empty
PostSubject: "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D   "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 5:21 pm

“If I Die Young,” had achieved Double Platinum certification from the RIAA for sales exceeding 2 million just as Memorial Day weekend began.
“It’s been an amazing year! ‘If I Die Young,’ has an inspirational message that so many have embraced and we are humbled that it has impacted so many people. This is truly an honor,” said The Band Perry.
“I would like to say congratulations to The Band Perry and the entire team for yet another incredible sales accolade,” said Nashville Republic President, Jimmy Harnen.

Last edited by TBP_Fan on Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://thebandperry.forumeiros.com
thebandperryfan
Miss you Being Gone
thebandperryfan

PostSubject: Re: "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D   "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyThu Jun 16, 2011 8:43 pm

well this song deserve to be like fith platinum, but double is good :lol!:

So happy for them!
Back to top Go down
edge_of_the_ocean
Miss you Being Gone
edge_of_the_ocean

PostSubject: Re: "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D   "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:54 pm

theboot.com/2011/ wrote:
The Band Perry's 'If I Die Young' Certified Triple Platinum
The song that catapulted the Band Perry to superstar status has now sold more than 3 million copies. 'If I Die Young' was released as the second single from the sibling trio's eponymous CD, topping the charts in November of 2010.

'If I Die Young' is nominated for both Single and Song of the Year at the upcoming CMA Awards. It was also nominated for Best Country Song at the Grammys earlier this year, along with Single and Song of the Year at the ACMs.

"Although we've planned, prepared and prayed for this moment for the past thirteen years, we're still a little overwhelmed by the warm welcome we've been given," the Band Perry say in a statement. "Birthdays have always been celebrated big in this family, so to have a 1-year-old album AND hear that 'If I Die Young' has touched so many people; it makes us feel that we're sharing our celebration with all of you."

Reaching triple platinum sales on a single is a rare feat. In the past two years, Lady Antebellum's 'Need You Now' is the only other country song to reach that milestone.
This is so amazing and I'm so happy for them, this is a HUGE milestone :) <3:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D   "If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D Empty

Back to top Go down

"If I Die Young" reaches Triple Platinum:D
Page 1 of 1